- Bee 100% cotton watercolor paper
- Cotman by Windsor & Newton watercolor paint set
- Princeton brush round 12
- 2 cups of clean water
- Masking tape ( optional )
- Go from light to dark value
- For the trees far away, dilute paints with water so you can have the lightest value
- As the trees move closer to the front, apply dark value and have a more defined shape
- Paint the trees in different random spot ( don’t try to put them inline )
- Try to paint the trees slightly different from each other to have an organic look
- Mix a variety of greens beforehand.
- Use wet on wet technique to have a soft edge
- Dry on wet technique to have a defined edge ( used to ad details )
- You can paint the same painting but a different set of colors or your choice. This kind of painting will be great for dark tone colors like indigo, payne grey, and will make such a moody vibe painting.
DISCLAIMER: Links included in this description may be affiliate links. If you purchase a product with the links that I provide, I may receive a small commission. However, there is no additional charge to you. I appreciate your support.
Bee Paper 100% cotton cold press: https://amzn.to/3tFDm2L
Winsor & Newton Cotman Water Colour Paint, Set of 12, 8ml Tubes: https://amzn.to/32C2LOQ
Canson XL: https://amzn.to/3sCeCqB Princeton snap round size 12: https://amzn.to/2SRTwZ6
Princeton Select liner 2: https://amzn.to/3wfKSSz