- Bee 100% cotton watercolor paper ( size of your choice )
- Cotman by Windsor and Newton paint set
- 2 cups of clean water
- Princeton Snap round size 12 ( flat brush optional )
- Mix colors directly on the paper to have a vibrant, colorful, and clean look
- Allow yourself to change composition/colors/elements to suit your painting. You don’t have to follow 100% the photo reference. Here you can tell that I made a change to my painting. I moved one of the pine trees to the further right so that we can have a view of the sun, which is the focal point and will attract the viewers into the painting.
- Add lights and shadows to create depth.
- Loosen up. be yourself, feel free to experiment with new colors, new techniques, new brush strokes.
- Art is a form of self-expression. Don’t box yourself in certain standards or rules.
Happy painting !
DISCLAIMER: Links included in this description may be affiliate links. If you purchase a product with the links that I provide, I may receive a small commission. However, there is no additional charge to you. I appreciate your support.
Bee Paper 100% cotton cold press: https://amzn.to/3tFDm2L
Winsor & Newton Cotman Water Colour Paint, Set of 12, 8ml Tubes: https://amzn.to/32C2LOQ
Canson XL: https://amzn.to/3sCeCqB
Princeton snap round size 12: https://amzn.to/2RHZb3H
Princeton flat shader 12: https://amzn.to/3yuEJE5